Soilder of Fortune 2 server files

knash94

After searching and searching everywhere, I was unable to find these files for one of my clients.

He is requesting a server compatible with Soilder of Fortune 2 Gold v1.03, if anyone could link me to these files via reply or email (kylenash@virtuastudios.com) it will be much appriciated.

Regards,

Kyle Nash

Ok sorry wasn't quite know that you had to purchase the game, would it be legal as such to ask the customer to do so for his own use? & if I were to purchase the game. Would I be allowed to use it for more than 1 server?

Sorry for the trouble,

Kyle Nash

Ok sorry wasn't quite know that you had to purchase the game, would it be legal as such to ask the customer to do so for his own use? & if I were to purchase the game. Would I be allowed to use it for more than 1 server?

Sorry for the trouble,

Kyle Nash

no offence but how can you dare to host a game if you don't even own a copy, thats totally not professional. How are you going to provide support if you can't join the servers you host?

To host sof2 game servers you must own your own copy, not ask your customers to share their game files with you, this is illegal too.

you don't seem to be a legit GSP to me so I won't help further sorry.

Archived