Jump to content

What licenses do i need?


Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm getting a server soon and I was wondering which license(s) i need inorder to have the game server setup. Also, the webhosting you provide.. Can I use that as the master server and use the server i'm getting as the slave? Please help me :smile:




Thank you,



Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you have 2 servers, you would need 1 Master license and one remote license.


The webhosting account houses the webpages and database, but the Master monitor still runs on your server.




So if you only have 1 server then you would simply need 1 Master license and the webhosting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

The webhosting account needs to be purchased through us. And it is a windows based account.




The reason is many hosters put limitations on ports and services that would cause problems with TCAdmin running properly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use