Breach

tbrown7552

You need to install direct X and PhysX Drivers for it to run, that being said the Dedi server so far is a POS with High CPU usage and no way to configure a server.

I wouldn;t host it until they get it fixed, plus no IP: port binding either ..

Yeah i agree. I am able to get it to run, stupid console starts with an error but its actually running, just shows you how poorly developed this is.

And yeah the cpu utilization is horrible.

I have a demo server up and running, but like all others have said, the CPU usage is nuts. The problem is that they are not shutting down the physics when no players are connected. The game is just overall very poorly optimized.

The fact that there is no server favorites, no option to change teams, etc. leads me to believe we are going to be waiting a long time before this game starts to even be worth the bargain bin prices.

any1 who purchased my CPU limiter tried it on that game?

not interested in hosting it yet as I had 180 minecraft signups this month so not worth spending time on that game yet for me but since it works on a game like lead and gold it might work for this aswell (CPU capping will work for sure , the question is will it make any lag)

any1 who purchased my CPU limiter tried it on that game?

not interested in hosting it yet as I had 180 minecraft signups this month so not worth spending time on that game yet for me but since it works on a game like lead and gold it might work for this aswell (CPU capping will work for sure , the question is will it make any lag)

Send me a copy of the CPU limiter and I will test it out. If it works I will purchase a copy.

• 4 weeks later...
Send me a copy of the CPU limiter and I will test it out. If it works I will purchase a copy.

I dont think he is interested in giving out free stuff, or he would have just posted a link. It was simply a way to spam his stuff and try to make money off us. :|:

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use