Custom Links dont appear

jargen

(2nd help thread :|: )

When i try making a custom link no-matter what i do it doesn't appear. Ive tried all the locations on the dropdown and experimented with the other options. Rebooted the monitor, the dedi everything. But it wont appear at all.

Any help?

Thanks,

Visit the page you tell it to be on, it will ONLY appear on the page you set it to appear on.

Ensure it has a picture and that you are saving the link when you exit the custom link page.

If you have done the prior stuff and it really isn't there then your install is messed up and you should contact tcadmin support to have it looked at. But I'd save yourself some possible embarrassment and calmly go back over everything.

Visit the page you tell it to be on, it will ONLY appear on the page you set it to appear on.

Ensure it has a picture and that you are saving the link when you exit the custom link page.

If you have done the prior stuff and it really isn't there then your install is messed up and you should contact tcadmin support to have it looked at. But I'd save yourself some possible embarrassment and calmly go back over everything.

I have already done the first bit, That is obvious stuff.

I had the same issue last night with cut and paste with a client's panel. For now simply type it in and it will work.

I will make Luis aware of the cut and paste issue.

I am typing it in. It still isnt appearing.

Archived