Homefront

attack1

Ok ... I finally got in touch with them and have the files any chance I get get a config. from someone .. i know they are easy to make as someone always says that when a config is requested but Im way behind here I and would greatly appreciate the help.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have the contact information for who I can get the files themselves from, I am not on the mailing list but if possible would like to be added to it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Good luck with that. I have been trying for sometime to get the server files, but it seems they crap on the smaller guys. The game is out in like 5 days, so to get the files now would probably not be easy.

If nothing else, they will be released April Fools Day. You can get them then, like the rest of us.

@attack1

Just curious. Did they send you the files? Or just a link to the files?

Good luck with that. I have been trying for sometime to get the server files, but it seems they crap on the smaller guys. The game is out in like 5 days, so to get the files now would probably not be easy.

If nothing else, they will be released April Fools Day. You can get them then, like the rest of us.

@attack1

Just curious. Did they send you the files? Or just a link to the files?

They have given them out to everyone that requested them already no matter what size the company is.

They have given them out to everyone that requested them already no matter what size the company is.

Really? Do you have the server files? If so, whom did you contact to get them?

I put a request in their GSP thread on the forums, but never heard a peep. :~

Really? Do you have the server files? If so, whom did you contact to get them?

I put a request in their GSP thread on the forums, but never heard a peep. :~

I would also like to know this since my clan is looking to start a homefront division and we refuse to go though the GSP's to do so...

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use