Homefront Reviews and Projections.

{-SMAKU-}_MotorMouth

Looking like a flop to me. Not nearly as bad as Medal of Honor, but the Steam Stats alone don't look very good. I am going to wait and see what it is looking like at the end of the weekend, but thus far not great.

It is DOA. Just a COD knockoff.

And what is up with the bullets leaving a contrail back to the shooter. That is almost as stupid as showing you where the shooter was hiding after he kills you.

In 20 years of military service, 2 wars and 1 small conflict (Panama), I have never seen a bullet leave a contrail.

It is DOA. Just a COD knockoff.

And what is up with the bullets leaving a contrail back to the shooter. That is almost as stupid as showing you where the shooter was hiding after he kills you.

In 20 years of military service, 2 wars and 1 small conflict (Panama), I have never seen a bullet leave a contrail.

LOL. Those are called tracers and in alot of the old NoVa Games you could actually turn these On/OFF as a server setting.

graphics ,effects,sounds all low ,idea/story ok fine good something different, but for old guns FPS gamers this is low ... even BF2 had better sounds and bullet drops effects game which was developed 5-7 years ago lol kinda funny if you ask me... cheers

LOL. Those are called tracers and in alot of the old NoVa Games you could actually turn these On/OFF as a server setting.

I am not talking about the tracers I am talking about the contrails. Bullets do not leave contrails not even tracers. Watch the sniper when he fires, the round leaves a contrail that is visible for several seconds ghosting his position.

Archived