Can't connect to my server

andacg1

I'm quite new to this so you'll have to explain throughly. I created the server and checked everything with TCAdmin and it says that the server is running but when I tried to search for my server, I couldn't find it, so I wrote connect {ip} in the console, which got me nowhere, it just didn't get any response. So I'll need your help on how to create the server. Here are the details:

Your Counterstrike Source server has been created. Here is your game server's information:

IP: 178.63.146.22

Port: 27015

Slots: 32

I'd have to disagree ECF

I'd wager they have an older CSS config and it's not even running. Folks confuse TcAdmins service is running statment for there gameserver is running.

Use server status link to see if game server is actually running.

Ensure your config is set to use orangebox file (you should see orangebox under settings)

Try running the command line from a bat file and see if you can connect to the server.

Welcome to the world of gameservers it's not about just following a tutorial, it's more about troubleshooting when things don't work.

Archived