Official Version 2 Information

ECF

Well folks I know that many of you have been waiting for some news on Version 2 of TCAdmin and we appreciate your patience.

Currently we have slated the public beta of the new software for this June. I cannot give an exact date for the release as of yet.

The software has been completely recoded by the master Luis himself and has some great new features.

Along with features, Version 2 WILL support linux operating systems! Yes you heard me correctly. We will be supporting linux OSs. Mainly they will be Centos, and most Red Hat flavors.

Also, you WILL be able to run your TCAdmin Master Server on linux! So you can have a completely linux infrastructure, completely windows structure or a mixture of both.

Also added is multiple language support which will allow users to customize their panel to their native language.

The software will have AJAX functionality throughout it which means no more reloading pages when changing information. It has a completely redesigned interface which is much easier to navigate through, and it even allows you to custom the navigation display to what you would like to see when you login.

So for everyone that has waited patiently you now have a rough date on when the public beta will be.

That is all I have for now.

• 2 months later...

With the release of V2 beta drawing near I wanted to make an announcement about Monthly pricing and licensing.

Monthly licenses will remain at $15.95 per month for V2.

Purchased licensing will have price increases.

We are still talking about the amount of the increase for each purchased license.

I will post more info as we decide on it.

Archived