Which package for me

Aaron00

Hello

I was curious which I would need to purchase.

I have one dedicated machine that I run 2 counter strike source servers, this machine is on windows 2003.

What package would I need to get so I can have this panel set up on my 2 css servers that are runing on this dedicated.

Also for the hosting packages, would I still be required to set it up...ect..ect or is it better to run the panel on the dedicated machine itself?

Thank You

Hello,

On each dedicated machine the windows application runs, where the webserver runs does not matter, personally me i preder to host it somewhere else.

For your dedicated server you need one master server license (leased or bought). If you hav a webspace fitting the tcadmin webapplication requirements you can set it up there, if you dont then order a monthly hosting as well and you will be fine (i assume they install everything for you in that case).

Greetz

Max

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

On each dedicated machine the windows application runs, where the webserver runs does not matter, personally me i preder to host it somewhere else.

For your dedicated server you need one master server license (leased or bought). If you hav a webspace fitting the tcadmin webapplication requirements you can set it up there, if you dont then order a monthly hosting as well and you will be fine (i assume they install everything for you in that case).

Greetz

Max

I have a question!

I will be running 4-5 maybe 6 games and the master server license on the same machine,

Dual Xeon 2.8Ghz 533Mhz FSB Processors

Tyan Motherboard i7501R (S2735-8M

2GB PC2100 DDR266 Memory

40GB ST340014A 7200 RPM 2MB Cache IDE Ultra ATA100 Hard Drive

Running Windows 2003

Will my server be able to handle running the tcadmin on the same game machine?

Thanks

Archived