Help please.

RenatoRM

Already did the record 3 times on the website of TCADMIM but my account is deleted and not get the CD-Key to test the Panel, I really am interested but the Trial key never arrives, someone can help?

My Order ID is: 8255374712

Thanks..

:)

Yes it still exists. Are you following ALL the requirments? The biggest one folks skip is a GSP site email. Gmail, hotmail, yahoo, msn, aol, and the list goes on. Are not gsp emails. They screen all requests for free trials to insure folks are not just getting new free trials each month as the trial is a fully functional license just it's not paid for.

If you are using a company email and you have an active website then you should have no problem getting a trial.

Trials are looked at manually by myself. I check the web links to the pages to see if they exist. If they do not, or the site is not a GSP site then the request will be denied and deleted.

Archived