Looking For a JOB

sEPH

You might run into some problems being 17, as you legally cannot enter into a contract at 17 if I am not mistaken, and most companies will require at least an NDA if not an employment contract as well, neither of which you can legally sign.

But good luck with the search, it's great to get into the industry while your still young.

You might run into some problems being 17, as you legally cannot enter into a contract at 17 if I am not mistaken, and most companies will require at least an NDA if not an employment contract as well, neither of which you can legally sign.

But good luck with the search, it's great to get into the industry while your still young.

LOL @: legal, contract, industry, NDA, etc.

Just go on MIRC and goto #Advertise, i am sure that channel is still open with companies 'hiring' you dont need to be over 17.

LOL @: legal, contract, industry, NDA, etc.

Just go on MIRC and goto #Advertise, i am sure that channel is still open with companies 'hiring' you dont need to be over 17.

Those are most likely companies who aren't a registered business and are prob running by age 14-16 years old with no business plans and most likely funded off by stolen credit cards or their parent's money.

Just wait until the next few months.. gone!

At age 17 you are considered an adult in the state of Georgia and can work without any restriction. You will need to comply with the employment laws of the state you work in and they will all have different requirements. As a general rule Hostile Contact will not hire anyone under the age of 18

Here in Cali you can work at 16 i believe.

Yes, however with a permit needed I believe.

There are tons of restrictions also when your 16 such as no machine work, etc.

So "technically", you CAN work at 16 but you have tons of limitation and most jobs rather choose someone who is at a "legal" age of 18 then someone who is 16 unless they both have same skills and they rather pay the 16 year old less.

Yes, however with a permit needed I believe.

There are tons of restrictions also when your 16 such as no machine work, etc.

So "technically", you CAN work at 16 but you have tons of limitation and most jobs rather choose someone who is at a "legal" age of 18 then someone who is 16 unless they both have same skills and they rather pay the 16 year old less.

How many 18+ year olds work at McDonalds? LOL they are all teenagers or Mexican.

Nice to see this has become a conversation booth...

You're not going to get a tech job @ 17 unless you work for a company who doesn't pay taxes. (Which is lots of them)

Just remember, lots of companies in GSP markets are ran by kids who open up, stay in business, then get bored or stop masturbating then close up shop.

Archived