WTB: Looking for custom technology articles

adamnp

Hey fellas,

We are looking for a couple guys (or girls) that are tech savvy and good with writing professional documents.

We are looking to continue to generate and create some more custom content for our Technical Support Forum, http://www.techie-gurus.com/ . Of course we are willing to pay you for your time.

Looking to earn a little bit of cash? We will pay between $5 and $25 per article depending on length, content, and quality. If you have questions about content of the articles, please contact us.

After you submit an article to us, we will respond accordingly with a fair price that we will offer for the article, if it meets your fancy then we will send funds immediately in exchange for the rights to publish and own the article on our webpage.

As for anyone else, check out the site...If you care to lend a hand visiting/posting awesome :) Have any suggestions for new topics/areas of discussion let us know!

Currently the site is receiving between 500 and 750 uniques daily and growing rapidly.

Also, we are selling advertising space on the site in the form of text links and 125x125px graphics.

Pricing is very cheap, contact me for more information.

adam at ritmohost.com

Thanks for your consideration :)

• 2 months later...

Bump - Still looking for more writers..

I can increase the price a bit - We are now receiving between 4000-5000 Uniques daily, with spikes above 16,000 on high post days.

Shoot me a PM if you got time, and wanna make some spare cash!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived