Funny Live Chat

CrimsonGT

I haven't had a good live chat conversation in a while, but this one made me laugh. I haven't actually been annoyed with a customer in a very long time, but I think I might have lost it a bit with this guy lol.

-------------------------------

Brett 8:07:08 AM

Hello Calum, my name is Brett, how may I help you?

Calum 8:07:43 AM

Hello, I am looking for a Teamspeak 3 server with competitive prices, I have noticed your good value for money, but I have also come accross another hosting company with the same price, why should I choose you?

Brett 8:09:16 AM

We have very experienced staff members who are available every day of the week to assist with any issues or questions you might run into. We run our voice servers on their own machines to give the best quality, while other hosts may run other services on the same machines as their TS3 servers.

Calum 8:10:21 AM

OK, but again. there is another hosting company with the same prices and the same features that you have just decribed, is there any chance of a discount to make me come to you?

Brett 8:12:14 AM

Not if you only intend to rent a TS3 server. If you were to rent another service with it, such as a game server, we do offer 50% off on TS3.

Calum 8:12:46 AM

OK, is there a test server at all?

Brett 8:13:24 AM

We don't have any public demo servers running at the moment, but if you have a specific location in mind, I would be happy to set one up for you to check out.

Calum 8:14:24 AM

OK, any chance of a London demo?

Brett 8:14:34 AM

Sure, one moment.

Calum 8:14:50 AM

OK

Brett 8:16:32 AM

http://my.xfactorservers.com

Username: calum

Password: calum

Calum 8:17:25 AM

OK thanks, let me have a look....

Brett 8:17:34 AM

Not a problem.

Calum 8:17:48 AM

Am I ok to bring someone else on, to check for deley and quality

Sorry, I can't spell :p

Brett 8:18:18 AM

Sure thing, take your time.

Calum 8:28:11 AM

Right, I have had a look and have come to the conclusion that I would rather spend an extra ?2 to get a GameServers ts3 server, are you sure you could not bring the price down to $10, that would make me very happy...

Brett 8:28:46 AM

How many slots are you wanting to get?

Calum 8:29:00 AM

Brett 8:30:44 AM

Unfortunately we won't be able to reduce the price for just a single TS3 server rental. If you would prefer to go with GameServers.com then I would recommend giving them a shot, and if you are not satisfied we will still be here

Calum 8:31:46 AM

Sir, I appriciate your advise, but I really like the look of you guys, but am still hung up on the price, is there no way we could get it down to $10?

Brett 8:32:34 AM

Just out of curiosity why are you hung up on the price? It is the same price you would be paying at GameServers.com

Calum 8:32:45 AM

No it isn't

Brett 8:33:44 AM

Can you clarify? From looking at both ordering pages, our TS3 50 Slot servers are 4 cents more per month.

Calum 8:34:42 AM

It is more expensive at GameServers, but I get what I pay for there, here, the delay is slight, at gameservers, it doesn't exist! If you give me it for $10 I will get what I pay for here, it isn't like I am asking for a free server, I am asking for a $2.50 difference!

Brett 8:37:20 AM

I apologize but we have our prices set where they are at for a reason. As mentioned previously, we cannot reduce the price by 2.75$/mo for just a single TS3 rental.

Calum 8:38:14 AM

I am not a sore loser, but I am still not happy with your customer services, may I speak to your supervisor?

Brett 8:39:35 AM

I am sorry but I am the one who runs this company. You are more than welcome to e-mail <e-mail address removed> as he owns XFactorServers.com but does not actually work here.

Calum 8:43:00 AM

Well, I am not satisfied with the service I have recieved, you should know that I WILL NOT be hosting with you, nor reccomending you to a friend. Goodbye

Brett 8:43:40 AM

If you consider customer service to be the company allowing you to name your own price, your in for a very hard life.

Best of luck to you!

Calum 8:44:08 AM

How dare you!

That is bad customer services right there

Your attitude stinks

Brett 8:45:44 AM

If you want to say that my customer service is not up to par because I am not going to offer you a reduced price, that is your own problem. This is a business, and dealing with inmature customers is just part of the territory.

I have already recommended that if you have less of a delay with GameServers.com, then you go with them.

Continuing to push for me to reduce the price, then insulting me when I won't is just poor consumerism.

Calum 8:46:46 AM

YOU HAVE SHIT CUSTOMER SERVICES. IF YOU ARE RECCOMENING ME TO ANOTHER COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODBYE YOU COCK!

Brett 8:47:09 AM

Thank you for your interest, have an excellent day!

System 8:48:49 AM

Calum has left the Chat with Brett.

This chat has been archived.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great job at keeping your cool..

I know it would have been a $10.00 to the bottom line, and that is what TS is...volume..

But he would have likely hounded you and you staff to death.

Sometimes the chat lets you see what you will be dealing with..It is a great tool!!

Dave

Archived