Tcadmin installation. Don't know how to do it .. :(...

T-Flash

Dear guys,

today I got my 20-days free license.

Now im working to install it on my root-server hosted in DE..

On that Server I already host 7 gameservers for source engine.

1 HTTP-Server over XAMPP.

1 FTP Server

1 Ts3 Server

and now I try to install tcadmin.

I downloaded the tcadmin setup executable from here : http://clients.tcadmin.com/dl.php?type=d&id=1 .....

And installed it on my root-server.

IIS 7.5 is installed and was already integrated with windows server 2008 r2...

I have choosen Master Monitor and Web Server on Configuration Utility.

Im using mysql Database from xampp for every mysql connection.

A connection to mysql database was created successfully from tcadmin and tables were created already.

Access is enabled and working too.

But when I start the monitoring it says me Master Server Monitor started: 193.19*.***.***:8888 ..

When I now type in my Servr-IP with that port on my PC and join on that site it says me a text like that:

Hello TCAdmin user,

I bet you are trying to access your control panel. I am sorry to say this is not your control panel. This is your TCAdmin Monitor. When you ran the TCAdmin configuration utility it asked you to create a website. That is where you should connect. By default the website is created on port 80 but port 81 might also be used.

If the TCAdmin configuration utility didn't ask you to create a website you probably need to install IIS. In that case please install IIS and reinstall TCAdmin as a Master and Web Server. If you don't know how to install IIS ask your dedicated server provider or read this knowledgebase article on our website.

Thank you for choosing TCAdmin. : )

Anyway I cant see any control panel where I can configure servers and control them from there.

Just a shit text. Why ??

Where I can download the Control panel itself ? Or is it already installed, when yes where can I find it and how I can reach it from outside ??

Sorry it my first time.

Dunno how I install the control panel and how to argue with it.

Can anyone help me with tutorials or some tips / extras how to do that huge work ??

.Net-Framework version 4.0 is installed already too. Also net framework 1.1 is needed.

Thanks anyway

Regards,

T-Flash

Run the configuration utility. Select master and web configuration. Click on next until you get to the website settings. Click on create. Then you can access your control panel on port 80.

You can create a support ticket if you are still having problems after this.

Thanks anyway.

I have installed it.

But dunno how I can added new gameserver over tcadmin now.

Whe I press on Create gamesevers and voiceserers" it says me that I dont have any game configurations setted up.

So where I have to get them and put them in ? How I can added 1 gameserver for any game ?

Does I need to install a gameserver over the webpanel only and from ground up new or can I move existing gameservers into the webpanel config ?

Regards,

• 4 months later...

Archived