Map change problem to custom map - CSS

kalyse

Hey,

Im not sure if this is a problem related to TCAdmin or not. Im about to check to see but just so I know is there any reason why a map won't be changed to a custom map?

I have been uploading the maps to the correct directory and I can see them with HLSW however I cant actually change it..

It just doesnt happen.

I didnt want to spam out the forum so I have another question in the same post

My server graph CPU load doesnt work.

Anyoen know a reason why it might not be? - I mean do I need to configure it or anything? Cause I havent done anythign with it

Anyoen know a reason why it might not be? - I mean do I need to configure it or anything? Cause I havent done anythign with it

Have you tried restarting the monitor on the server that is effected for the graph?

<table border="0" align="center" width="90%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td class="SmallText">kalyse wrote on Thu, 20 April 2006 21:17</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

Have you tried restarting the monitor on the server that is effected for the graph?

</td></tr></table>

I have fixed that problem. Its just the Mp change that wont work now

Hey,

Im not sure if this is a problem related to TCAdmin or not. Im about to check to see but just so I know is there any reason why a map won't be changed to a custom map?

I have been uploading the maps to the correct directory and I can see them with HLSW however I cant actually change it..

It just doesnt happen.

how are you changing it? through console? is the map corrupted? is it conflicting with a mod?

common questions to ask your self first.

Would really be interesting how you change the map.

In case you are using the HLSW build in function, that never works properly, either it does nothing or changes to a wrong map :roll: . Mostly an update of HLSW helps in these cases, especially after a rescent Valve Update.

What i would do is go to game services > select the server > service settings > preview,...it gives you out a command line preview, copy it in the editor on the box you are running the server on and save is as a .bat file extension. Stop the service in tcadmin and start it up there.

enter "changelevel cs_compound" and see if it is chanign level. what I am just coming across as well which might get you into problems, did you set a start map?

All I could think about so far perhaps somebody else got more ideas?

Most likely you do not have the required files for that map, or the map is simply corrupt. There are many sites on the net that post maps for download. But many times the maps are different or don't include all the files that are required to run the map.

If you are changing the map and the server stops, it means that map is corupt or all the required files for it are not present.

A lot of sites don't take the time to properly research a map before posting it for download. A lot of sites I have seen simply put the .bsp file up, when in reality the map needs a ton of other files such as sounds, models, gfx etc...

I usually get ours at http://www.cs-maps.org

They seem to be the best out of the map sites.

Archived