free trial request from Djibouti/east africa

koussam

hello

I requested a free license yesterday and I still have not received anything. I notice you that the scheduled time of 24 hours for a response are exceeded. I am responsible for the planning of new services in Djibouti Telecom, the main t?l?com operator in Djibouti. we would launch our own game service and I would like to test your application. could I get a trial license?

Best regards

All trial requests have been processed as of this moment. If you did not get yours, check your SPAM folder.

Also, if you entered any information which we were not able to verify, such as a free email or a non GSP website then your trial may have been rejected.

I found nothing in my junk mail so surely my request was rejected. I do not understand. I used the mail from my company which is far from a free address (kassim_mahdi@intnet.dj). I work for Djibouti Telecom, which is the official telecom provider of the country. you can find all the information on our website http://www.adjib.dj. it is in french but I'm sure google translate will confirm this.

Best regards

Archived