TCAdmin Ticket System

ECF

Do you use the built in TCAdmin Support Feature?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use the built in TCAdmin Support Feature?

• Yes
    • No

We are collecting information on how many people currently utilize the built in support system in TCAdmin.

If you could please answer the poll for us it will greatly help us to decide what modules need to be worked on first.

Thank you!

Personally for WHMCS predefined replies and also because it's tricky to give support on different ticket systems (in case your company is more than game+voice hosting).

Anyway it would be great if we can allow resellers to use TCAdmin ticket system.

Edited by revhosting

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a little late, but as said I use WHMCS.

Even if I did not I would use a system that is integrated with my billing or can be due to convenience.

Sales, billing and support tickets should be in one place.

Personally:

Game and voice providing is not our only direction; therefore, it would not work out for us.

We use WHMCS due to the Hooks, API and stuff we have added to support the other products.

I was planning to add a page just for main account and not the resellers (if tcadmin allowed it) that would load a page with something like the whmcs pre-sales question but would automaticity have a drop down for the server and would pass the username into a hidden field. Allowing users to send in tickets into whcms from tcadmin.

We would not swap from WHMCS support (due to that we offer other services then TCADMIN/game/voice servers) but any form of integration with whmcs would be nice.

• 4 weeks later...