Remote Monitor Not Rebooting

7calories

Anyone ever run into this problem for the remote machine? I've waited 10 minutes for it to restart and its not working.

"The configuration has been saved. Please wait a few seconds while the monitor restarts"

I am using CentOS 5.

Edited by 7calories

I'm configuring it as a remote. I can login to the web installer just fine, but it is just when I go to click finish and restart is when it gives me the message to wait a few seconds for the monitor to restart, but it just stops there (no popup loading screen like when I setup the master service - on both Firefox and Chrome). I tried restarting the service manually doing monitor-service restart, I tried doing a stop and start, no dice. I can't access the web panel at that point anymore. I've tried using all kinds of database options, no MySQL and with it. I've tried connecting it to the master server's database, its own empty database, and even executed the MySQL.sql file into a clean database and tried that. Nothing seems to make it actually complete the configuration.

When configuring a remote it will not redirect you to the home page because remotes don't run the tcadmin website. When you configure it as a remote and it restarts it will not load the website again. Just go back to the master's control panel. Go to Servers > Show versions to make sure it connects correctly.

That's the only reason. When you configure it as a remote it doesn't load the control panel website anymore. You control the remotes from the master's control panel.

I will add a better message in the next update.

Edited by LFA