can't save language - bug? [RESOLVED]

revhosting

I don't understan if it's bug or not. It seems that, during translation of "Page & Icons", some text can't be saved. For example Main components > User Details: $[selectedUser.UserName] > FTP Settings. There is no way to save this text. Even if you edit and save when you reload the page it's still FTP Settings.

I've this problem mostly with sub-categories.

After some more testing I see that it does work. Maybe you are confusing User Details $[selectedUser.UserName] > FTP Settings with My profile > FTP Settings?

The bug I see is that it still leaves the label red as if it is not translated.

It's not color-bug. I explain better.

Main components > User Details $[selectedUser.UserName] > FTP Settings

On the right i have "Original Text: FTP Settings" and i can change it in the text area below named "Translated Text". I change "FTP Settings" (default value) to "something123456789". I click on Save and go back to home page then i visit again:

Main components > User Details $[selectedUser.UserName] > FTP Settings <!-- Still old value + red color --!>

And i can see:

• Original text: FTP Settings
  • Translated text: FTP Settings

It's the same with descriptions. If necessary i can rec video.

Edited by revhosting

Do the "user" running TCAdmin process have enought rights to edit files in you TCAdmin directory?

Cause, we are running Win Server 2008 standard R2 as our Master and i don't have those problem for the translation....

It's not a problem with permissions. I was able to reproduce the error and it will be fixed in the next update. I think if you selected at login the same language that you are editing this doesn't happen.