trial in progress from Djibouti/east africa

koussam

Since I received the activation code I have unlocked a lot of problems thanks to the forum. there are some problems that I can not to exceed:

- First the connection between the master server and the remote is impossible. I activated the service in the administration tools pc. the port are all active on the firewall, I restarted the two PC. nothing!!

- The creation of the game, finally I got there. Now I do not understand the customer's access. In principle, I expected an interface on which the client had to log that would allow him to know the active server. he would have to click on it and the game starter for itself. This is not the case?

- Make sure you can view the master's port 8888 from the remote's browser like this:

http://masterip:8888

If it works start both master and remote in console mode. Check for errors on the master console when the remote is starting up.

- When the user logs in the service should already be started. He would only need to stop it to apply new configurations. He can edit configs and restart the service when logged in.

Archived