Error updating from 2.0.22 to 2.0.23

kravok

Here is the extract of my console.log when trying to update from 2.0.22 to 2.0.23

TCAdmin - The Game Hosting Control Panel

System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file './unrar.dll' because it is being used by another process.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)

at System.IO.FileInfo.CopyTo(String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)

at TCAdmin.MonitorLib.?.?(MonitorMode ?)

Ive done a manual update.

After updating to 2.0.23

Could not load file or assembly 'TCAdmin.Helper' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. (C:\Program Files (x86)\TCAdmin2\ControlPanel\web.config line 101)

Line 101: <add name="HttpCompressModule" type="TCAdmin.Helper.HttpCompress.HttpModule,TCAdmin.Helper"/>

Edited by revhosting

I've had something similar when updating from .22 to .23 on one of our remotes.

Stop your TCA2 Services directly in services.msc Then, do a manual update.

As LFA said, this bug was resolved and .24 add the ability to the updater to retry if a file is in use.

• 3 weeks later...

Happened again with 2.0.28 update and (again) i'm front of this

Server Error in '/' Application.

Source File: C:\Program Files (x86)\TCAdmin2\ControlPanel\web.config Line: 90

I fixed the error with full reinstall but this time TCAdminUpdateTool.exe manual update doesn't work at all. I've "Downloading file..." for 30-40 minutes and ofc it's downloading nothing.

Now i've remote servers running 2.0.28 and master server with 2.0.24 and i can't update it.

When you run the update tool check the TCAdmin2\Temp folder. You will see the size of the rar file while it is being downloaded. The complete size is around 13MB. Your network download speed might be slow.