How does it work in USA?

peace

Hello everyone.

I'm a representative of Russian game hosting company and i really would like to know some things about how does your clients act in general and what for them is in demand. We are definitely not going to open location in USA... well at least in two-three years.

In Russia about 80% of customers play CS and rent CS servers. It's the most popular game I believe in post USSR area.

As it's Russia so everything VIP, Bigger, Faster and so on is in demand. You don't have 1000FPS servers? So you suck. You can do nothing with the fact that on 32\32 server with a hell of a lot plugins stable 1000FPS or even closer stat is a fairy tale. And it's useless to prove to your potential clients that it is true so he move to competitive.

It's not only about FPS. 1Gb network also is a marketing trick. But it plays against you if you don't have that fake info on your site.

Faster, higher, bigger...

And what is on demand in USA?

Thanks.

So theres no company in the USA who offer 1000fps servers ? Every company must suck then :-O

I think you need to brush up on your english, Alot, And rephrase your whole thread :) - It makes absolutely no sense currently dude!

I can only presume your asking what the demand is for 1000fps servers in usa?

I guess you just din't get the idea of my post. It has nothing to do with structure of my sentences.

The idea is that a lot of customers in Russia want everything bigger and faster even if it doesn't make sense (do you need whole 1Gb for your CS 1.6 server? No you dont). In many cases they just buy "numbers" and don't understand what do they mean.

PS: Help me out, GS-Liam. What part of my first post make you think that i suggest that there's no company in USA who offer 1000FPS? I divided my post in paragraphs. The sentence about 1000FPS goes right after "As it's Russia so everything VIP, Bigger, Faster and so on is in demand." which means that it's about Russian market. Help me to improve my English :).

I am guessing he is saying that people in Russia don't really know what they are really buying. They are just buying servers with HIGHER FPS on GSP's website?

So if some company is advertising 10,000FPS servers, I am assuming the OP is saying that these customers in Russia will buy it over a company who is advertising only 500FPS or 1000FPS?

I think his post makes sense and to ridicule him instead of answering what you believe he has asked or what others have concluded is just wasting everyone's time and trolling.

Peace, very similar here in the U.S. Unfortunately, advertising globally has become deceptive and that is what sells.

We still don't offer 1000FPS public servers because it's extremely unstable on servers with big number of slots and plugins.

About 80% GSP in our country use their own control panel and billing. Biggest GSP have much more functions in their panels than in TCA or TCA2. Since a lot of customers choose not a quality of server but functionality of control panel we also decided to create out own panel instead of using TCA2. It kinda sad. Market dictates...

I know only one big GSP in USA who has their own control panel. It's gameservers.com.

Archived