Just Starting.

Well since you are posting in our forums, I assume you have seen ours.

There are a few others out there as well. Do a quick search for "game panel" on google.com and you should see the others.

TCAdmin is designed for the professional GSP. It requires that you have a knowlege of how to host the games, how the mods work for each game. You will also need to provide your own game files, and be able to get them etc...

ive seen yours but i want to know where to buy it. im completly lost on your site. i want to buy yours but where is it to buy? if i could know the price im happy to buy here cos yours is fantastic

So i am renting 1 server box, that means for every customer i have from that server box that can host for all of them

so i only need 1 master and 1 remote?

If you have 1 server you would need to order (1) Master license. If you have 2 servers, you would order (1) Master and (1) Remote, and so on.

I would suggets that if you are completely new to game hosting, and have never hosted games for $. That you try to find a product that is a bit easier to use.

A good way to judge whether our product is right for you is this.

Can you setup and run all the games that you plan to host without a control panel?

If not, then I suggest that you not use TCAdmin.

Archived