Ping and Tracert script call from TCAdmin

Pure|Joseph

Hey guys.

I've been doing some digging, and then I found this ping.aspx for use with TCAdmin.

I'm wondering if someone has a written aspx code that can run tracerts ( without login ) from your remotes across the world. all via tcadmin. say ping.aspx?serverid=Chicago1

I found a script http://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showpost.php?p=52470&postcount=11

But, it's for ping only.

I haven't really done my trial and error messing with the script yet, but I will if it comes to that.

Thanks.

I am sure there is a ton of PHP scripts out there that would run a tracert with variables.

You might be better off using one of those. If you want a link in your panel for it you can use the custom links within TCA to call that page as well.

I am sure there is a ton of PHP scripts out there that would run a tracert with variables.

You might be better off using one of those. If you want a link in your panel for it you can use the custom links within TCA to call that page as well.

Yes, I know about those.

I'm looking for a script that works with the tcadmin panel, so I can call pings/tracerts to and from our Server lists within tcadmin.

Here,

Give this guy a shot. It works the same way. It would need to be http://<your url>/tracert.aspx?serverid=<tcaid>

Thanks!

Jeremiah

Wow! Thanks Jeremiah, I'll give this a go :)

Update: Works perfectly!! Now if only someone could create a aspx/php or java script that allows one to ping a server using an ID in tcadmin as usually people have firewalls that prevents ping responses.

Archived