WHMCS/TCAdmin Integration Issues

Brett

I have a couple small questions I have run into while adding new products and features to our game panel/WHMCS panel. Hoping someone might be able to assist...

1) When adding Procon to the Products of WHMCS, I am allowing them to specify the Server IP/Port/RCON Pass of their game server. I have used the Additional Values option plenty of times, but now I need to pass 2 variables through it instead of one (Server IP/Port). How can I go about doing this?

2) We have had a lot of current customers request that we add game switching, and I am curious what the best way to add this is. I can use any sort of option to control the "switch_at_once" option to enable it, but is there any way to make a CustomField or ConfigurableOption (the games they can choose to switch to) as a sub option, so it only appears if they choose to add Game Switching?

I see these fields in the default_values.php...

$billing_api_values["game_id_switch_1"]="";
$billing_api_values["game_slots_switch_1"]="";

and a "Game Switching List" option in the Module, but not really sure what the best way to go about it would be.

Thanks!

1- There is no way to do this in v1. It can be done in v2 using custom variables and the tcadmin2_advanced module:

http://help.tcadmin.com/TCAdmin2_advanced_module_for_WHMCS#Sending_Custom_Variable_Values

2- Create one or more configurable options or custom fields of type dropdown with the list of games that you want to allow for game switching: TCXXXXX|Game 1,TCYYYYY|Game 2,TCZZZZZ|Game 3

In your php file change to this:

$billing_api_values["game_id_switch_1"] = "ConfigOption:Switch 1";<code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code></code></code>
$billing_api_values["game_id_switch_2"] = "ConfigOption:Switch 2";<code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code></code></code>
$billing_api_values["game_id_switch_3"] = "ConfigOption:Switch 3";<code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code></code></code>

or

$billing_api_values["game_id_switch_1"] = "CustomField:Switch 1";<code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code></code></code>
$billing_api_values["game_id_switch_2"] = "CustomField:Switch 2";<code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code></code></code>
$billing_api_values["game_id_switch_3"] = "CustomField:Switch 3";<code style="white-space: nowrap;"><code></code></code>

Thank you very much, makes sense to me now. Running into a bit of an issue though, and still trying to locate where the kink is.

minecraft_values.php looks like this

$billing_api_values["switch_at_once"]=1;
if($params["ConfigOption:Game Switching"] == 'None')
{
$billing_api_values["game_id_switch_1"]="";
}
else
{
$billing_api_values["game_id_switch_1"]=$params["ConfigOption:Game Switching"];
}

I set the Configurable Option properly in the Module settings. Then the "Game Switching" Configurable Option has these.

None

MINECRAFT|Minecraft

The base server sets up correctly, but the second one doesn't and there is no Game Switching icon on the panel. Did I miss something simple?

Use this instead:

if($params["Game Switching"] == 'None') 

<code style="white-space:nowrap"><code></code></code>

Everything else looks ok to me. Try checking the tcadmin log billingapi.lastcommand.txt to see what values are received.

Archived