Bye Bye FPS

Monk

LOL. Thanks Man, i feel loved >.>. Jon is still around, just busy busy busy these days. I keep him on his toes with all of the paperwork and calling and complaining to our providers :)

Thanks

Lol, wasn't sure if you like stuck him in a closet or something -- I just oddly noticed him gone and you appeared. Didn't recognize the name!

Now I know :) Nice to type to you, haha...I'm Adam, and Jon still owes me a 1 yr old returned cheese cake. Don't think I forgot about it! lol

Lol, wasn't sure if you like stuck him in a closet or something -- I just oddly noticed him gone and you appeared. Didn't recognize the name!

Now I know :) Nice to type to you, haha...I'm Adam, and Jon still owes me a 1 yr old returned cheese cake. Don't think I forgot about it! lol

Adam, from all of the times we have been on this forum together and for as many times we have talked, you JUST NOW NOTICE ME! Oh man. I think that cheesecake comes over to me now. Oh and I really thing so now that it is my birfday! YAY, big 21 >.<

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived