SOF 1 - No gore

franky500

Agreed. Our software simply starts the exe file with the commands that you specify, nothing more.

I would check the commandline that you have entered into TCAdmin. You can do this by clicking on that game server in the list, then click "Service Settings". On the right hand side of the page click the "preview" button. This will display the whole path to exe and commandline for that game. Verify it is the same vs. the one you are using manually.

It doesn't make any sense. Something has to be different between the 2 commandlines.

I am not 100 sure about the mod, but don't most Q2 or Q3 based games require you to call the mod from the commandline with +set fs_game command?

There has to be a difference in the commandline or the config files somewhere.

If you do the preview I mentioned above to see the command line that TCAdmin is using and then copy and run that commandline on the server desktop it might help you track down what it is.

Archived