not working automatic startup

revhosting

• 2 months later...

I bump this thread because i still have this problem. In error log i can see a spam of...

10/07/2011 00:00:13 TCAdmin.TaskScheduler System.Exception: Task id 136 'Admin - Delete xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:28960' does not have any steps.

at TCAdmin.TaskScheduler.?.?(Object ?)

But this is not the point. The point is that i don't understand why TCAdmin refuses to restart itself automatically after crash

Edited by revhosting

I bump this thread because i still have this problem. In error log i can see a spam of...

Anyway i wonder why TCAdmin refuses to restart itself automatically after crash

Go into General Settings > Scheduled Tasks > and click on the day that it happened, filter it through errors if needed, when you press Start what errors do you get?

If the monitor or service manager crash check the console logs to see why this happens. You can configure the monitor and service manager services to restart automatically if it crashes. Start > Administrative Tools > Services > Double click on the service > Recovery Tab.

If you mean auto restart when you reboot this is done automatically as long as:

• The game server's startup is set to automatic in the service settings
  • The service manager's startup is set to autamatic in Windows.

If you mean auto restart when the service crashes this is configured for each game in General Settings > Games > Select the game > Query Monitoring.