Red Orchestra

dimitrifrom31

Just made own config from scratch but game server is shown as not responding in tcadmin whereas it perfectly works.

I tried different combos of query port (using serverport+1 then serverport+10) with different game compatibilities but no luck

Atm I got:

server port 7757

query port 7767

game compatibility: unrealtournament

I also found that in the TCA "official" configs its set this way. But still showing at not responding on my side.

any suggestion is welcome

whats the server port and default port you are using as well as the game compatibility?

I left the server runnign and it got stopped after 3 TCA auto restarts according to my TCA settings so no it does not work on my side still. the server itself works fine and can be queried via HLSW

I am using the same settings as you:

game port: 7757

query port: 7767

game compatibility: unrealtournament

I have not tested with the game monitor configured to restart the service but if the "Server Status and Administration" page shows results the game monitor should also query it correctly.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

having major problems i cant get the server running at all, im running windows server 2003 with V2, but cant get it working inside windows with the just the command line either.

this is the error i get

2this appliaction has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect.

Reinstalling this application my fix this problem."

i have tried a reinstall direct to the server and still doesnt work. anyone else had this problem?

rogame.jpg.b6696061b379aa4f2f6d447a7e2b607c.jpg

having major problems i cant get the server running at all, im running windows server 2003 with V2, but cant get it working inside windows with the just the command line either.

this is the error i get

2this appliaction has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect.

Reinstalling this application my fix this problem."

i have tried a reinstall direct to the server and still doesnt work. anyone else had this problem?

Are talking about RO or RO2?

Did you install the redist package on your server?

Archived