vhosts, iis?

BomBom

Hey There,

As far as i know the latest panel uses iis in a way for it's own site hosting but is it just me or are there other people who liked having it show in iis so you could easily assign vhosts and such if your hosting more than 1 site on the same server?

Just wondering if i can get it back like that.

Also the site loading on the new panel seems a lot slower than the older panel, not sure if it's due to the custom looking public webserver that seems to tie into iis.

You can add the website manually in IIS. Point it to the TCAdmin2\ControlPanel folder.

TCAdmin allows resellers to specify their own hostname in their custom theme. If you configure the website in IIS this has to be done manually.

If i was to add the site in iis would it still be running on the other port using the public webserver file?

Also if it does still run the public webserver on a different port is there a chance you can add support for choosing to have the site in iis on install or have it using the public webserver?

Execute this query:

SELECT * FROM tc_server_enabled_components where server_id = 1 and module_id='07405876-e8c2-4b24-a774-4ef57f596384' and component_id=2

Delete that row and restart the monitor to disable the built in website. Make a copy of the values so you can add it back to tc_server_enabled_components in case anything goes wrong.

Quick question.

How exactly can we add tcadmin2 under iis using the tcaweb windows user?

I can add it into iis fine but then when browsing the site i just get authentication errors because it's not being run under the tcaweb user.

I could add it under that user if i knew the password.