XFactorServers.com - Hiring Sales and Support Staff

Brett

XFactor Servers was purchased and taken over by new management as of January 1st, 2011. We are currently looking for experienced part-time sales and support staff to join our growing team.

- Sales / Support Staff

Required Software Experience:

• TCAdmin Game Panel Administration
  • Windows Server 2008 Administration
  • WHMCS Billing and Support System
  • General Game Server Software Experience (Troubleshooting)

Desired Experience (Not Required):

• Minecraft Servers and Troubleshooting
  • Other Game Server Engine Support and Troubleshooting (Such as Source servers, Call of Duty servers, etc)
  • CPanel and WHM
  • Previous Game Server Provider employment Experience

Desired Skills:

• Fluent English (Secondary Language a plus)
  • Customer Service Experience
  • Team Player with good Communication

To apply for the position:

E-mail your resume to me directly at brett@objectnova.com with the Title of the e-mail as "XFactor Servers Application".

Please also include...

- Full Name

- Birthday

- Hours you are AVAILABLE to work and Hours per week you would PREFER to work

Pay varies and is completely based on the skills and experience that you have, as well as what hours you will be working. We have multiple part-time positions, both in sales, support, and both, so please be very clear on your strengths and preferences of job.

How much pay? I could use some consulting work. My resume/skillset is about 4 pages long.

If you read the end of the post:

Pay varies and is completely based on the skills and experience that you have, as well as what hours you will be working. We have multiple part-time positions, both in sales, support, and both, so please be very clear on your strengths and preferences of job.

Apparently someone does not know about Monk. How disappointing. Monk has a few more experiences than I do, but i can bet ya, Monk is too expensive to hire for what they need. :)

+1.....Yes do not expect to hire monk for less then XX,XXX/year salary at least. His experience and knowledge is well worth it though if your looking to fill a real job position.

Apparently someone does not know about Monk. How disappointing. Monk has a few more experiences than I do, but i can bet ya, Monk is too expensive to hire for what they need. :)

Monk should be running his own GSP but that would probably bore him in about 30 minutes.

Archived