Hello all a few questions

Termination

Hello, I am introducing an Australian company to start using TCADMIN

Now my first question is:

Can you install TCadmin onto a cpanel server like you can with gamecp

What i want to do is run cpanel + tcadmin web panel on the 1 VPS, and let all the games run on seperate VPS servers using XEN, each remote server will have 16gb of ram, 4 cores each running at 3.0ghz with 100-200gb of space on each. Is it easy to install the web panel with cpanel and run the gameservers on those remote machines?

Ultimately i wanna run everything from the 1 site, my 1 site has a vps with 4gb of ram, and 2 cpu's meaning it should be good enough to run cpanel + whmcs + mysql and tcadmin, its only running the 1 website as well.

What are your thoughts.

Guest Termination1

So if I install this onto the cpanel server will it install games onto that server or can I configure it to work on the other vps server?

Guest Termination1

No sorry, probably rephrased it wrong, if i setup this master server on my cpanel, can i restrict it to not run any gameservers as i dont wanna push the cpanel vps by too much, what i want is to run all the game servers on remote machines, so can i request no games to be installed on the master and just make it the ftp master for all the servers?

Guest Termination1

When reading this:

TCAdmin Webhosting

---------------------------

We also offer TCAdmin compatible hosting accounts for those clients that do not wish to run IIS and/or MYSql on their servers. Clients will still be required to lease or purchase a master server license along with the web hosting, and will also need to run the TCAdmin monitor program on their dedicated server. Configuration of the webhosting account is done by the TCAdmin staff. Once you have ordered your master server license and Webhosting account, you may submit a support ticket requesting the hosting be configured for you.

How do i do this for my own host, as this is exactly what i want, i want the master server to be a remote box and have the webhost interface on the cpanel, does this mean i still need 1 license.

Archived