Black Hawk Down: Delta Force

ltusher

install BHD to your system

Mount an iso with daemon tools but you must have gpx drivers installed with a GPX Card and use VNC into your system

and i usually use anaconda server manager

Have fun with this is its your first time :grin:

• 3 years later...
AttackGaming.com offers and specializes in BHD servers. We run them with Babstats Mulit tracker.

That is no help at all, I am not looking to buy a server as this forum is to help other providers which is why it makes it the best gsp forum.

Can you please provide some more details regarding this game such as providing a config as well as how to get a server going due to the lack of information.

Edited by Derek

You said pimp w/e was only one hosting it and I was letting you know they arent. Multi tracker goes on the box with game files. We do not run this game thru tcadmin. Although there are configs for anaconda. Note: you need a video card installed on the box to run BHD.

I know what the forums are for btw.

Edited by attack1

You said pimp w/e was only one hosting it and I was letting you know they arent. Multi tracker goes on the box with game files. We do not run this game thru tcadmin. Although there are configs for anaconda. Note: you need a video card installed on the box to run BHD.

I know what the forums are for btw.

How do you get away with selling @ $1.50 / slot when GameServerPimp (1 other gsp) sells at $79+ for a 20 slot server. As I have heard the game uses a large amount of resources.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use