Tca2

mcopy

The game does not run correctly with the guest account. You need to run it as local system. Go to General Settings > Games > rfactor > run as tab. Configure it to run as local system. Save. Then click on Update existing services.

you cant "add commands" , config fiels have to be edited.

The best is to run the exe , make the config there so you get a default one. And for your users do the same on their local PC then upload the configs making sure ip/ports are matching in the multiplayer.ini

Btw luis any idea about the reason why the game does not run properly with a standard user? Any ACL? (gave full rights over the UserFiles folder and subfolders already).

Just wondering as I would feel better if running with restricted privileges.

rFactor is not an easy game to host on version 1 of TCAdmin. I have not tried running version 2 yet and probable will stick to version 1 for as long as I can.

Track changes must be setup in the userdata/dedicatedserver folder in the dedicated ini file for the MOD you are running.

Archived