Exploit in CoD4 (ddos) ?

sArAkUzZa

I've had this fix for a while now, just haven't been on the forums recently.

But here's a fix.

just upload the 2 files to the root directory of the cod4 folder.

Your welcome :)

Ummm... would that be be my first version of my UDP flood protection? :grin:

Look a few posts up...there's a new version...much more effective

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ummm... would that be be my first version of my UDP flood protection? :grin:

Look a few posts up...there's a new version...much more effective

Oh haha cool. Yeah i got this from elsewhere and when i was reading the posts, i didnt really see any solid fix as previous post was still requesting one :)

i would also like to say thankss for the fix. as it seem when i started up 1 cod4 server at a time 1% would be added to the network so with 10 runing 10% was being used and everyones server was having lag spikes, so i gathered this fix has done something, or i was being affected by the dos

Many thanks

1 question will it work on coduo ?

i also noticed when i added the files to my cod1 install i allready had one of the files, but it was alot bigger ? hmm maybe its a default file that comes with the cod1 game, or i added it years ago i cant remeber anyone else notice this on cod1

Would it be possible to get your source - I would like to adapt it to cut out some more responses, as our server is suffering from multiple lag spikes, I think when the DDoS attack starts on new IPs.

Also, I was wondering what you used as a compiler?

Thank you.

Thanks OMNI,

You are a genius !! :) :)

Gary

Np, and i'm not a genius

Would it be possible to get your source - I would like to adapt it to cut out some more responses, as our server is suffering from multiple lag spikes, I think when the DDoS attack starts on new IPs.

Also, I was wondering what you used as a compiler?

Thank you.

Sure, just send me a message

we are getting the same lag spikes but it has reduced the lag a hell of a lot, thanks omni!!

Np

That is Bobby's way of saying good luck with a lawsuit...

Read the software license for almost every game and you will see that they are not liable for anything. Most even say that you are not supposed to resell their product.

With your latest dlls CPU usage now 10-13% on ~70 empty CoD4 servers on 2 x E5620 and with ~25Mb\s incoming getstatus flood traffic.

With last version that you sent me on email CPU usage was less that 8% with the same ~70 servers and 25Mb\s incomming traffic. Minus was that it hadn't got ban feature and light packets were still going out. Now it blocks outgoing packets but CPU usage is much higher.

Archived