TCAdmin 2.0 Service Manager ERROR

tmyrdal

When I have installed TCAdmin 2.0 on Windows 2008 Server Datacenter edition R2 When I have runed the Config wizzard and I have selected it to me aRemote Server.

When Im done and it shell start up the services the service "TCAdmin 2.0 Service Manager" will not start.

I try to go in to services list and start it and then I get this error "Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly"

I have tryed everything soon I think Im lost now I dont know what that error code means.

Anyone that can help out with this ?

When Im trying to manualy start the exe file that the service is trying to do then I get this error log when windows come with a error of the file:

Description:

Stopped working

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: tcadminservicemanager.exe

Problem Signature 02: 2.0.30.0

Problem Signature 03: d

Problem Signature 04: SharpPcap

Problem Signature 05: 3.6.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 24

Problem Signature 07: 1d4

Problem Signature 08: 58

Problem Signature 09: SharpPcap.PcapException

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.400.8

Locale ID: 1044

Edited by tmyrdal

Do you can have a look ? I have sendt you the conection info to my server on PM so you can connect to it with remote desktop if you are willing to have a look.

I have resintaled the OS also plenty of time but Im still not working I dont know what to do.

I can give you the IP and admin and password for Remote desktop access to the server.

Edited by tmyrdal