Game Compatibility

zebgames

That is the query port it is running on. I am not sure why it doesn't work properly with version 1.0.

Another problem I have with the Game Compatibility is that with the SWAT 4 expansion everytime the game changes maps it changes to 16 slots for a minute for changing back to the correct number. I had to turn off the compatibility and thus the monitoring because my customers and myself were getting spammed with slot number change warnings. I know this problem is with TCAdmin, but is there anyway around this problem other than just turning it off?

As I said it has nothing to do with TCAdmin. I was asking if there was anyway around the issue so that I could still use the compatibility to know if someone is actually going over their slot count. The problem with the SWAT 4 Expansion is that everytime it changes maps it appears as a 16 slot server during the change and TCAdmin is seeing that and sending out the notification about the change.

Sorry, I guess this was a typo that you had above.

<div class="pre"><pre>I know this problem is with TCAdmin</pre></div>

I will check with Luis on the timelimit of the game query. Maybe he can up the limit.

How long would you say the game displays as the different slot count before it goes back to normal?

Archived