Master and Web Server on seperate dedicated servers?

vittu

If I purchased a "Master Server Purchase" license can I have one dedicated server that contains the Master Monitor and another dedicated server be the Web server?

If so, what would be required of the dedicated server with the Master Monitor? (thinking in terms of how detrimental to game servers it can be) I'm assuming that the best setup would be master/web on one server and remote setup for game server.

You can install the master to one server and then have the webserver on a seperate server if you like.

However, I would suggest a Master server and then a remote server for the games.

If you can, I would go for a Master server which hosts the webserver and master monitor, but not any games.

Although, saying that, you coulld also run Teamspeak on it.

We run our Master on a Celeron we rent, which hosts the website and our teamspeak processes. It has worked out pretty well (except auto pruning of performance stats sucks... and Im told should be fixed next update (right LFA?)).

Archived