Multiple TS3 Server Creation Using and NPL on v2

Stryker

:oh noes Here goes :oh noes

Okay i tired all day with no resolve. I need a professional to take a look at my box and ts3 server setup to see if he/she can help me set up an on-demand TS3 server creation using 2 seperate NPL's and TCAdmin v2.

I know there is a professional out there that can help me with this; it seems every time I set up a teamspeak server, then test the connection; upon completion everything is fine.

After saving my work and coming back to use the Teamspeak browser function within TCAdmin v2 i get errors and no connection. I know its not a firewall problem because my box itself runs a disabled windows firewall on it so I'm out of clues here.

When i try and create an additional TS3 server after the tested connection succeeds i get the following errors"

"Virtual server limit reached."

"The connection to the server was actively refused by the software"

Bacially I have 2 NPL's to my disposal for 2 separate entities; they feel that having teamspeak servers linked through virtual creation is unacceptable due to organizational expansions etc, and I've also tried creating additional virtual servers with no resolution.

My question to you professionals is this:

Can I hire someone to fix my problem, perhaps one of you care to engage yourselves?

Install 2 seprate TS3 servers on our box using the provided NPL's and have them fully functional as TCA services on the v2 control panel?

If you feel you can help me out or know what my problem is please post here. It's vital i get these up and functioning.

"Virtual server limit reached" means your TS3 license does not allow more virtual servers. This messages is received from the TS3 server. If you think it's an error contact TS support.

"The connection to the server was actively refused by the software" means your ip is getting banned. Add your server IPs to the ts3 whitelist and restart the TS3 server.

I have never configured 2 TS servers in the same server but you probably just need to specify a different IP/ports in the commandline or .ini. Look for information on doing this in the TS3 documentation.

I have never configured 2 TS servers in the same server but you probably just need to specify a different IP/ports in the commandline or .ini. Look for information on doing this in the TS3 documentation.

I doubt you can unless using a reseller licence. else ppl would install tons of servers to "bypass" the limit.

Maybe if you make each server bind on a different ip but I assume they thought of that possibility.

Our NPL's should provide access to 10 virtual servers with up to 512 "in total". These are non=profit licenses issued to non-profit organizations. We can only create one server which means the application isn't actively reading our license key for some reason. Is there something in the command line i have to change for the server itself to recognize the license key? I've read about the application and placement of the actual file but running the program as an active TCA service seems to be blocking vserver creation altogether.

I'm sure if it actively reads the license key file (licensekey.dat), it should in theory be able to create 10 virtual servers with up to 512 slots per license.

We wouldn't ever require that many voice services and we don't sell the services whatsoever, but it would be nice to have access and functionality in case we ever decide to create them. If down the road we do choose to become an active GSP the problem needs to be resolved. Any other solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

NPL's are up to 10 Virtual servers or a max of 512 slots total, Not 10 Virtual servers at 512 slots each.

its one or the other so you could have 1 server @ 100 slots, 1@ 300, 1@112 and be maxed out on your License.

I am not sure how you are setting them up but if you are going over 512 slots total on 1 License then yes it will say that the limit was reached

hope this helps.

Archived