How to backup Minecraft server?

Guest Unregistered

Guest Unregistered

My minecraft server is hosted by Taco Nation, i've been waiting all day for support to get online, but they havent come on. Atm my server has no plugins, i'm hoping to put some in but I want to backup my server before we do this (we've built quite a bit).

Reason I want to backup is because I don't want to risk loosing our current map.

There's no backup button, if there is I cant find it. Here's a screenshot on the TCadmin my host has supplied

TCadmin.jpg

Guest Unregistered
Your provider is the best to help you with this. However you can also download most files from your server via FTP and/or the Filemanager.

Hard to do without File Manager being able to zip contents, Luis has told me this will be available in 2.0.32.0

--

Alternatively you can get a plugin called 'simplesave' that will backup your world contents to a .rar whenever you set it to in the configuration file.

as standard we give all our users 4 backups a day - for 5 days.

Hard to do without File Manager being able to zip contents, Luis has told me this will be available in 2.0.32.0

--

Alternatively you can get a plugin called 'simplesave' that will backup your world contents to a .rar whenever you set it to in the configuration file.

as standard we give all our users 4 backups a day - for 5 days.

That was my post, whoops.

Archived