ModernBill & TCAdmin & Plesk

Hi

I currently have a Plesk 8.0 Webserver, and would like to know if i can incorparate my Plesk Server into the same ModernBill as TCAdmim, when i purchase it

Also, on a minor note, i think that calling the US for the key is a bit of non-sense.

Reg for an account, and a request button please

As far as I know, if you have a current license (leased) or current support plan (owned), you can install MB5 OR MB4. You just select which one you want when you download and generate a key for one or the other. On Modernbill's support site is information about that.

I would verify with Modernbill, but as Hogie said, you can install either 4 or 5. However, we have v5 installed right now, and there are many bugs in it. Hogie can verify that fact for me.

I would not suggest running a company on it.

ECF had a problem getting it installed infact. He had to call in The Hogie to get it running;)

I have been playing with it, thinking about upgrading our install, and I dont feel it is there yet. Things are just not working right.

I think it will be a great system when it is finished, but I dont even know why they are calling these Release Canidates, because they are NOT there yet.

I will point out that they clearly state not to use the release in a production environment during the setup.

Hogie helped us out with the install. I musy say he knew his way around a linux box...

Now if we can just teach him how to stop killing power supplys on his windows servers :razz:

• 1 month later...

Archived