Minecraft Permission Builder

CloudCUBE

Hi,

I'd just like to request one core feature missing from V2 that i think is necessary for it to compete with other popular Minecraft panels.

http://www.mcmyadmin.com/Tour.aspx < this seems like the best way to describe whats needed.

a permissions.yml builder, unfortunately alot of people don't understand how this works and i want to keep support tickets to a minimum.

is there anyway you can integrate the syntax highlighting for the file into the configuration editor with values they can insert into it?

this isn't a default file that comes with Minecraft its a bukkit feature, bukkit is used by all of our clients.

i will attach a .yml file so you can see for yourself.

http://u.filepak.com/fMBE_permissions.yml

Edited by CloudCUBE

This will be possible when you can write a custom script for the config editor. Separate each section into xml files (plugins.xml, groups.xml, users.xml). Create config editors for the xml files. When you save, the custom script will build permissions.yml based on all the xml files.

If I have time I will add this to the next update.

This will be possible when you can write a custom script for the config editor. Separate each section into xml files (plugins.xml, groups.xml, users.xml). Create config editors for the xml files. When you save, the custom script will build permissions.yml based on all the xml files.

If I have time I will add this to the next update.

Thankyou