TcAdmin v2 - Minecraft - Failed to bind to port

Guest Unregistered

Guest Unregistered

Hello, I am using Bukkit for Minecraft, and whenever I try to add a game server for Minecraft, it fails to bind to the port.

How can I make it so that it will find the right, unused ports?

- You probably have a client that removed the IP in server.properties. This causes minecraft to bind to all IPs.

- Go to General Settings > Games > Select the game. Create the variable if it doesn't exist. Edit the game's server.properties template. Add the variable in the template.

Guest Unregistered
- You probably have a client that removed the IP in server.properties. This causes minecraft to bind to all IPs.

- Go to General Settings > Games > Select the game. Create the variable if it doesn't exist. Edit the game's server.properties template. Add the variable in the template.

You probably have a client that removed the IP in server.properties. This causes minecraft to bind to all IPs.

I'm sorry, I ment port instead of IP :(

Guest Unregistered

And also, I use a jar file.

Should I extract the jar file and pack it together again into a zip to use instead of a jar?

Archived