Auto-Restart

wombatservers

Hi Jack,

The server is online as we can ssh into it after the tcadmin crash.

I'll setup a cron task now.

I'd consider checking your hardware first, you can't just reboot it every 4 hours it'll progressively get worse over time and your clients will not enjoy it

I'd consider checking your hardware first, you can't just reboot it every 4 hours it'll progressively get worse over time and your clients will not enjoy it

I told him in a previous thread that it was his RAM sticks, I was having the same problem with a Linux box of mine, I just had the datacenter swap the sticks and it was running perfectly.

Were you having the same issue as us?

Now, sometimes we received emails saying automatic setup from WHMCS was successful, however upon looking in tcadmin the serveice isn't listed. We then have to restart the monitor and serviceman and then run the Create function in WHMCS.

What is the up time of your server when TCA crashes? Then you will be able to see if its TCA or the hardware.

Were you having the same issue as us?

Now, sometimes we received emails saying automatic setup from WHMCS was successful, however upon looking in tcadmin the serveice isn't listed. We then have to restart the monitor and serviceman and then run the Create function in WHMCS.

WHMCS will think its sucessful because its sent the command - i'd suggest testing billing by running the 'create' command in whmcs, then watching the monitor console with SSH, make sure debug mode is on, although luis put it on by default in the latest update.