Question: TCA Integration with My System

kalyse

This is not really a support question and I am fairly sure that who ever replies can answer with a Simple 'No' if its not possible, however I will explain my situation.

I have designed a Billing system on my website that I supose you can say works a little like Modern Bill. Clients can pay for a server and once they have paid a script is notified on my site and deals with the request appropriately.

Ie: Add 1 month to a game server.. or Create an Order in the 'Order Panel' of my site where I can view all of the orders.

Now the question is once I receive an order I then view it and set it up via TC Admin, now what I want is not to have to enter the details twice.

Like I set up the details for the game server in TC Admin, then I need to copy all of the details to my Site to set the server up.

See the images below for a better explaination:

The Order is Placed

1.jpg

The Order is acknowledged by Me and can be setup.

2.jpg

Here I can enter all of the details for the user relating to their game server.

3.jpg

The idea is that then they can view their user Profile on my site and then view their username and passwords for TCAdmin. I realise that this will only show the first passwords entered. However at the moment I have to manually do it all. Is there any way that I could use TCAdmin so that when a new user is created it Does things? Like calls a script on my site or anything like that?

For instance the form on my site is automatically filed by Looking at the users Email on my site, and then the Email that I used to create an account on TCAdmin for them and filling it with their Username.

As you can see support@invision-gaming.co.uk is looked up and you can see that it fills all of the fields with ADMIN because that is the username that I use.

Any ideas?

I have been trying to get it as automated as possible by coding nice little features.

It's possible, but would require coding on your end to do so.

You have two options:

1. Code whatever you want and simply attach to the TCAdmin database.

2. Use TCAdmin's api functions to perform the actions.

I would say you would be safer going with #2. You can find the SDK in the TCAdmin folder. It's named TCAdminSDK.CHM. It' a windows help file that explains the internal workings of the API system.

However, both methods mentioned would require you to code what you wanted.

However, both methods mentioned would require you to code what you wanted.

Yeah I realise I would need to code whatever.

Ive been working on the Control Panel for quite a while so I dont mind the extra work.

This sounds good, I will look at it.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks very much,

I never even noticed it.

It was quite funny. I read both of your messages in the quotes twice and I still couldn't see the Typo I had made.

Thanks for spotting it, ill make the fix right away.

the owner of my previous game hosting provider was from UK and he kept making typos and he claimed that it's the way how they spell in uk and I sorta figured that the since the british speak the original english, they have the "pride" of telling the americans that they are right when it comes to english... well it was a joke

the owner of my previous game hosting provider was from UK and he kept making typos and he claimed that it's the way how they spell in uk and I sorta figured that the since the british speak the original english, they have the "pride" of telling the americans that they are right when it comes to english... well it was a joke

Its spelt 'sort of'

Someone has a superiority attitude.

he claimed that it's the way how they spell in uk <-- incorrect

he claimed that it's the way they spell in the uk so I<-- correct

sorta - informal?? Its actually bad slang not informal text

:lol:

no thats bad grammar 'its the way how' have a read then have a think

no I don't want you to go through my posts so how about not generalising UK people

'I sorta figured that the since the british speak the original english, they have the "pride" of telling the americans that they are right when it comes to english...'

You guys are american, we're english theres a load of difference and I don't expect to start telling you how to type or speak just as I don't expect you to do to me.

I noticed you removed the smartass remark so I removed mine lol

Lets just leave it at that I think thats best

Archived