Unable to create more than 1 server in succession.

Pure|Joseph

Hey Guys.

We're finally running tcadminv2.0 and an odd issue that we've found is that, once we just created a server, it doesn't want to create another one.

It gets stuck at Step: Bukkit 64 slots (2 of 2) at 7% and just stays there for however long.

Also why is it that some times you cannot uncheck the "automatic" box for ports?

PS: The previous servers have already successfully created.

Also we seem to be getting a bunch of

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect (System.Net.EndPoint remoteEP) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect (System.Net.IPEndPoint remote_end_point) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.Sockets.TcpClient.Connect (System.Net.IPAddress[] ipAddresses, Int32 port) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

errors in tcadmin console.

Seems like it has something to do with minequery

Edited by Pure|Joseph

[ot]

how can you run 1000fps on win with last update? :D

[/ot]

It's not updated, valve made a new change to the libraries and changed the code some where. My developers are still looking into it, allowing higher than 66FPS or whatever your tickrate is set at.

I should really change my sig though, now that you reminded me!