Uninstall Mod Not Working

Spitfire

Hey Guys

i have put a Mod into my CSS Profile - its in TCA Mods folder in my CSS Games Folder Called eslplugin

Admin Panel :

2mg01s4.png

I Installed it using the TCA Panel for the CSS Server - the files copied ok - however when i hit uninstall its saying its completed however the files havn't been deleted!

Mod Manager

161nytt.png

File Manager :

ih1nkj.png

What have I Done wrong ? - Why its the uninstall Function Working?

Ive also tried zipping the file - tho same outcome..

I could be wrong as I haven't used the feature yet but I'm under the impression that the 'uninstall' will only edit out any changes made to configs/commandline when the mod is installed, in some cases rendering the mod unusable or disabled. In some cases where the mod is called regardless of config/cmd and this would not work. Either way I do not believe the uninstall feature actually deletes the files.

This may be a bug or my assumption might be correct. I'm sure Luis will be along shortly to enlighten us.

As icekohl said, the default mod uninstall only removes the commandline that was created. You need to use the mod's uninstall event to undo the changes to config files and custom scripts to delete the files.

For example:

If you configure tcadmin to add a line to xxx.cfg when a mod is installed you need to configure it to remove that line in the uninstall event (Add/Replace Lines tab > Event: Uninstall)

To delete files create a custom script for the "After mod uninstall" event. For example:

Operating System: Windows

Script engine: Batch file/shell script

Script: del /q css\cstrike\addons\eslplugin.*