Maimi, Florida Peer1 Servers (Extremly cheap! Starting at $55 P43.0ghz, Dual xeon3.0ghz 2GB ram)

These servers are currently available but very limited. They are self-managed and setup times are usually less then 24 hours. Please contact me if you have any questions.

(2 Available)

• Linux or Windows

• P4 3.0GHz

• 1GB RAM

• 2 X 250GB SATA

• RAID 1

• 1 TB Data Transfer

• 100mbs connection

- $100 Monthly $10 setup

- $90 Monthly $40 setup

- $80 Monthly $100 setup

- $55 Monthly $200 setup!!!

(4 Available)

• Linux or Windows

• Dual 3.0Ghz Xeon

• 2GB RAM

• 2 X 250GB SATA

• RAID 1

• 1 TB Data Transfer

• 100mbs connection

- $180 Monthly $20 setup

- $170 Monthly $60 setup

- $160 Monthly $110 setup

(2 Available)

• Linux or Windows

• Dual 3.0Ghz Xeon

• 2GB RAM

• 5 x 73GB SCSI

• RAID 1, 5 or 10

• 1 TB Data Transfer

• 100mbs connection

- $220 Monthly $30 setup

- $210 Monthly $70 setup

- $200 Monthly $130 setup

Network- Miami, Florida @ Peer1, interland

Test IP: 209.213.121.32

AIM- Antzman1414

MSN- antzman1414@hotmail.com

Email- antzman1414@aol.com

• 1 month later...

No site, I own a game hosting company and rent dedicated servers out on the side. I know someone who owns rakcs in the peer1 data centers so I can good deals. I now offer Atlanta as well as Florida. If you're interested you can contact me on AIM at antzman1414 or MSN at antzman1414@hotmail.com I have the following deal that you might be interested in the following deal i'm currently offering: Dual xeon 3.0ghz 2GB of ram for $145 a month with a $55 setup fee.

Yea I was away yesterday, and I came back to find something had happened to this machine I got. Not sure what it was, but all my clients game servers were offline, and customers were pissed. Dunno if this is just coincidence, but certainly worth noting 7 days after subscribing the server.

Looks like the machine went offline for good today. Passwords are changed and all the game servers on it were gone. Looks like he reinstalled Windows; probably to give to another client.... I files a paypal dispute to get my money back but i dunno what the chances are of getting it back.

Well I ordered it on the 12th, so we've had it for 2 weeks + 2 days. All game servers running from it are offline, TCadmin on that machine is no longer in contact with the master server, and the remote desktop passwords have been changed. I have a hunch Windows has been reinstalled.

The story continues to unfold...

Access was able to be restored to the machine. It is running a new install of windows, and TCadmin installed on it is pointing to StealthServers.net.

I doubt StealthServers.net would hack a machine and take it as their own. Rather it seems that somebody hacked the server, then sold it to unsuspecting StealthServers.net as a legit buy. StealthServers should probably be warned that they are renting an illegit server, and said hacker may hack their server in a week and sell it to somebody else.

Archived