CE integration question for TCadmin users.

RobM

Hello TCadmin and CE users. I'm considering diving into TCadmin to replace my homegrown control panels but had a few questions for current users.

Does TCadmin with CE allow you to fully automate your signups?

How about suspensions (inactive in CE) and unsuspensions (re-activate after payment)?

I'm running the lastest CE (4.3.1) if that matters.

Good to know. I've contemplated switching over to WHMCS, and was ready to do it after CE 4.0, but 4.2 and 4.3 has made some decent improvements and they are coming out with updates much faster.

Back when ModernBill was that only game in town (barf!) CE was an excellent alternative. They milked that too long and WHMCS came along and has been stealing their lunch money for a little too long. CE is finally responding.

I can only image the work involved in switching between packages.

Moving billing systems is a big headache. Apart from moving vlient data and packages you have to have your clients re-create all Paypal subscriptions if you use Paypal as a payment method.

Not something to take lightly...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived