CPU Usage?

BomBom

I have been getting this issue for some time now but the cpu usage is pretty high when using TCAdmin2 compared to TCAdmin1.

The TCAdmin2 monitor is using around 10% cpu per game server.

When i load the game servers list the cpu usage of my box sticks to 100% for around 5/10 seconds which almost kills all game servers running on the box.

On average this dedicated server is around 30/40% cpu usage without the monitor, with the monitor were talking around 60/80%!

I keep having to turn off the monitor service due to cpu whoring, my servers keep lagging if i don't which is getting very annoying.

I can provide detailed specs of the server if needed.

Hope this gets fixed soon.

In the current version the service manager keeps track of cpu and memory usage of all services in real time (similar to the task manager). This causes the high cpu usage by the service manager if you have lots of services on that server.

If you have a service that is disabled the game monitor will keep trying to process the query monitoring rules every second. This causes the high cpu usage by the monitor if you have a few disabled services.

The next update will fix both of these bugs.